Dental bonding therapy is effective for broken smiles. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to fix the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the wonderful benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– The substances used for dental bonding treatments are also highly effective as dental filling treatments to correct cavities and tooth decay.
– Dental bonding treatments are highly effective in the restoration of teeth damaged by chips, cracks, or fractures.
– Dental bonding treatments are cosmetic enhancements that can improve the look and color of your teeth.
– Periodontal disease can cause your gums to recede from your teeth and expose their roots. Dental bonding can cover these areas to better protect teeth.
– Dental bonding therapy is popular for covering and concealing deep stains and discolorations that cannot be removed easily with other treatments such as teeth whiteners.
With dental bonding treatments, Dr. Gloria Barredo and our team at Gloria Barredo, DMD are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Jupiter, Florida, please contact us at 561-741-8008 to speak with a member of our team. It’s time to get the smile you deserve!